Antipasto Pasta Salad
“This is a tasty combination of pasta, meat, and cheese. It can serve a large gathering and is perfect for picnics.””
Serving: 12 | Prep: 20m | Ready in: 1h35m
• 1 lb. seashell pasta
• 1/4 lb. Genoa salami, chopped
• 1/4 lb. pepperoni sausage, chopped
• 1/2 lb. Asiago cheese, diced
• 1 (6 oz.) can black olives, drained and chopped
• 1 red bell pepper, diced
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• 3 tomatoes, chopped
• 1 (.7 oz.) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
• 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
• 2 tbsps. dried oregano
• 1 tbsp. dried parsley
• 1 tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
• salt and ground black pepper to taste
• In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook the pasta until it is al dente then drain it. Rinse the pasta under cold water.
• Put together the pasta, pepperoni, salami, Asiago cheese, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, black olives, and tomatoes in a large bowl. Mix in the pouch of dressing mix while stirring then cover. Leave it refrigerated for at least one hour.
• Prepare the dressing by combining the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, parsley, oregano, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper and beat all of them together.
Pour the dressing over the salad and mix it properly, before serving.
• Calories: 451 calories;
• Total Carbohydrate: 33.2 g
• Cholesterol: 37 mg
• Total Fat: 29.1 g
• Protein: 15 g
• Sodium: 978 mg